Terms and Conditions of Use
1. This Website’s Terms and Conditions constitute terms and conditions of use of herein webpage, created and belonging to the HELLENIC AQUACULTURE PRODUCERS ORGANIZATION (here in after “Organization”), whose registered office is in 517, Vouliagmenis Avenue Ilioupolis, Athens, Greece.
The users of current website are advised to read carefully the herein terms and conditions before proceeding to website.
In case the user has objections to any of these Website Terms and Conditions, the user should not proceed to using this Website.
2. Only adults have the right to access and use of this Website, i.e. people over 18 years old.
3. The Organization directs the user’s attention to the following:
(a) posting of Website content related to the Organization’s products does not constitute prompting, advice or incitement of any action related to a financial result, proposal for the framework of any kind of agreement or guarantee that these products are available, completely or partially,
(b) the informative material which is available through the herein website is not necessarily accurate or up-to-date, whereas it is possible for it not to be completely updated until the moment of the user’s access access, or to have been subject to alterations or insertions by third parties without the Organization’s knowledge or consent, and
(c) the users are advised and encouraged to confirm the accuracy, thoroughness and up-to-date status of every information which is provided through the current website.
- violation of any right related to the Organization’s or third parties’ intellectual property
- obstruction of functioning or access of visitors to the Organization’s website
- cause of damage to any third party
- installation, publish, promotion or transfer of viruses or malicious software in or through current website
5. The Organization does not guarantee the workmanship, availability or security of the website, its use or access to it. Users are advised and expected, on their responsibility, to take all necessary security measures of safety and system integrity.
6. Content of website is protected by the Organization’s or third parties’ intellectual property rights (indicatively: trademarks, texts, graphics, images etc.). Trademarks which appear in the website belong exclusively to the Organization and any kind of use without the Organization’s written approval is strictly forbidden. Moreover, without the Organization’s written approval, completion or partial duplication, modification, re-publishing, reproduction, transmission or through any other way exploitation of elements from herein website content are strictly forbidden, expressly excluding merely the individual copying, saving or republishing of above elements, under condition that the indication of this website as a source will not be eliminated and that these elements will not be used for commercial purposes.
Furthermore, alteration or corruption of security settings, set up or layout of the website or any of interference in the use or the technical specifications, on behalf of any user, is also prohibited.
7. It is required that maintenance is to be regularly conducted, for website to function smoothly and be updated, which might result in impossible use of herein website for duration of maintenance. It is explicitly recognized by users of this website that the Organization bears no responsibility for users’ unsuccessful access to herein website, due to above mentioned reasons or/and due to interruption by the Organization for any other reason and the Organization is not obliged to proceed to previous relative notification to users’ of the herein website.
8. The current website may contain links to third parties’ websites to facilitate and inform user, and user is advised to read carefully during visit. Any other possible link of current website through special linkage (links, hyperlinks, banners etc.) to any other website does not entail responsibility, on behalf of the Organization, on content of other website, quality of products or services presented and policy that such website adopts for protection of personal data.
9. Without prejudice to possible special references of the current terms, the Organization’s possible liability will be limited to actions or omissions by the Organization itself, or added action within the framework of the current website, owing to fraud or serious negligence.
Users of herein website bear responsibility towards the Organization for any possible damage that might be caused to the Organization or/and to any other third party, as a result of non-compliance to current terms.
11. In regard to the protection of Personal Data and possible utilization of them in the context of the herein website, the relevant Personal Data Protection Policy applies, as uploaded in the herein website. Please refer to the above-mentioned link for further details
14. In case user has queries and/ or questions pertaining to the current website or desires to communicate with the Organization for any reason, they may address their messages to the following contact details: [email protected].